The warranty period is starting from the date you receive the goods,during which you are eligible for repair based on the following warranty policy .
*Warranty policies may vary slightly in different countries/regions and different platforms.
The following conditions are not covered by the warranty:
1. Out of warranty period;
2. Without warranty card, invoice or warranty card does not match invoice information;
3. Damage caused by human factors;
4. Damage caused by irresistible factors;
5. Any damage caused by against the requirements of the “User Manual”;
6. Any damage caused by forced use of this product beyond normal use conditions;
7. Dismantle or repair the machine which without Maibenben authorization;
8. The product serial number, IMEI number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered;
9. Other failure and damage that are not caused by design, manufacturing, and quality of the product;
If the above situation occurs, the customer needs to pay maintenance costs themselves.